18 YR OLD GIRL, 20+ POUNDS LOST(Pics)

Options
lauradelight
lauradelight Posts: 6 Member
edited February 2015 in Success Stories
I stumbled on this picture today and only now realize how far I've come. On the left I was 154 pounds and in denial, on the right I am 128 pounds and very happy!a92vgce2f8xs.jpg

Replies

• wateryphoenix
    wateryphoenix Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    Cute in both pics, but definitely looking good now! :)
  • FullofSuccess
    FullofSuccess Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • Annanna91
    Annanna91 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome work girl
  • determined24girl
    determined24girl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!!
  • r5d5
    r5d5 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look fabulous! :)
  • robert_n1
    Options
    nice. what is your diet like? and were you doing a calorie deficit diet like how many calories per day were you consuming
  • wellthenwhat
    wellthenwhat Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    How tall are you? I'm also 18, and I lost 26 pounds as well, 160 to 154, and I'm 5'4 1/2" Right now I'm up to 156 because I've started weight training, and I'm gaining muscle.
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Great work. You look beautiful.
  • iamaprincessx
    iamaprincessx Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow! amazing. p.s that gold dress is stunning
  • lauragabler7
    lauragabler7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow girl! Very inspiring for others to keep going!
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    You look so cute!!
  • lauradelight
    lauradelight Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you so, so much everyone.
    To answer some questions--
    MY DIET:
    I have tried restricting things, cutting out carbs, no dairy, stuff like that, but always found myself feeling disgusting a couple of days later after a huge binge. I have learned that I love sweets, I love carbs, and these are things I cannot live without.
    Therefore, I do not restrict myself of anything. Through this I have actually started to make much better decisions myself. I am allowed to eat anything as long as it is in my calorie limit! As you can see in my diary, sometimes I eat tiny meals, sometimes I eat huge meals, nearly every day do I sneak in some chocolate or a slice of cake.
    This works. It's sustainable. It's a lifestyle. Strangely enough I crave bad foods less and less, and this is becoming less of a problem. But some days I cannot resist! Actually, two days ago, all I ate was a bunch of cheese and chocolates! I do not beat myself up over it. I just do some extra workouts, shake it off, and pick up the next day.
    I eat tons of fruit, drink a lot of black coffee and tea, along with plenty of protein and fiber. I am near my caloric goal nearly every day, and sometimes have trouble reaching it. I truly believe the key is calorie counting, and not some weird crazy diet. Any food fits! Just in moderation.
    So, yes, I do constantly eat in a deficit (I usually have about 1 off day a week), but majority I eat in deficit. But I eat anything I'd like:).

MY HEIGHT:
    I am 5'8!

Thanks again everyone!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!