good progress for my diet

Options
21 lbs in 26 days. good progress!

Replies

• jonnie256
    jonnie256 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    What kind of diet you doing? Good work btw.
  • kimberz49
    kimberz49 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow. What are you doing?
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Why in God's name are you people saying that he's doing a good job? This person is losing weight at a ridiculously fast pace, unless he's like 500 pounds, but based on the fact that he has his goal set to only lose 20 more pounds, I'm guessing that's not the case...
  • MysticRealm
    MysticRealm Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    AJ_G wrote: »
    Why in God's name are you people saying that he's doing a good job? This person is losing weight at a ridiculously fast pace, unless he's like 500 pounds, but based on the fact that he has his goal set to only lose 20 more pounds, I'm guessing that's not the case...

Not everyone sets their 'goal' for their final goal. It can seem too daunting for it to read that they have 150 pounds to lose, so some people do kinda mini goals to get there.
    I lost 10 pounds in 29 days when I started at the beginning of january, at least 3 of those were water weight, and I'm not obese to start with. And eating an average of 1600-1700 cal a day.
    So it really depends. It's a lot of weight and I hope he is doing it healthily and that a large bit of it is water weight.
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    AJ_G wrote: »

RIGHT!!!!
  • greg_pajak
    greg_pajak Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    thanks for all your opinions, but if your not a medical doctor then who are you to say what I am doing is wrong. What i am doing is not unheard of and i am under the care of a physician. Have a number of things I am doing to ensure this is done safely. I appreciate your criticisms, but you have your opinions and I have mine. On track to lose 30lbs in 40 days. Started at 216 and goal is to 185. I am not the first person I know who has done this and it has been wildly successful for many i have known personally.
    Feel free to follow your own diet plan, and I will follow mine. I'm only posting results, not telling you what to do.
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    greg_pajak wrote: »
    thanks for all your opinions, but if your not a medical doctor then who are you to say what I am doing is wrong. What i am doing is not unheard of and i am under the care of a physician. Have a number of things I am doing to ensure this is done safely. I appreciate your criticisms, but you have your opinions and I have mine. On track to lose 30lbs in 40 days. Started at 216 and goal is to 185. I am not the first person I know who has done this and it has been wildly successful for many i have known personally.
    Feel free to follow your own diet plan, and I will follow mine. I'm only posting results, not telling you what to do.

Wow! You are definitely on track to meet your goal.

May I ask why your doctor recommend you lose the weigh so quickly when you were only setting out to lose 30 pounds? Can you share how you are able to do this in terms of calories and what you're eating. I am intrigued, but a bit mortified, lol!

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!