Ifit.. for Nordictrack- any users?

Options
I just bought the Nordictrack Elite 5700 and joined up with Ifit. I hopped around the site and joined 2 programs- 6 weeks with good 'ol Jillian and another walking (scenic) Im excited to start using them. Id like to hear from others that have used the Ifit for their treadmills.. any suggestions on programs/additional products to use? Liking the programs?

Replies

• Cellothere118
    Cellothere118 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    No one uses Ifit?
  • Verycarefro
    Verycarefro Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have the NordicTrack SE9i and I've never tried iFit due to the price. I do the Jillian Michaels Easy workout. It's about 30mins.
  • Joline1207
    Joline1207 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I use iFit and I love it. I use it on my treadmill every day. My treadmill needed the module to plug into the slot. When I bought the module on Amazon for $100 I got a year of iFit free. Then I got an extra month added on for some technical issues on their end when I was trying to get it hooked up. I love it. I was unsure of all that it was and bought it not knowing exactly what I was getting. The website is not super user friendly, but if you take your time, you can navigate rather well once you get use to it. There are a ton of free downloadable Jillian programs and some pay programs. On two occasions, I could not access my workout when I wanted too. Once was due to a server update on their end that ended badly and another was some short lived outage - again on their end. I have been using it since October and only twice had issues with them. Again, the one was short lived and the other lasted a few days because of a holiday weekend. You could still use everything - just couldn't download new things.
    -