Ifit treadmill

Options
Just bought nordicktrack x9i with 40%incline and 6% decline, 2014 model, lists for 1999. Got it from a friend for 950.

Any hoo it is ifit compatible. Anyone else use ifit? What trails can I walk or run? Anyone have this treadmill and use ifit ?

Does it help stave off treadmill dreadmill boredom? Or would I best be to save my money and not purchase the ifit membership and use the treadmill as is on rainy and wintery days???

Thanks!

Replies

• Joline1207
    Joline1207 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I use iFit on my treadmill. You can use any trail imaginable. If you have a current favorite trail in your neighborhood - you trace it on Google maps and it downloads to your machine. They also have world trails posted and you can just download them. Tomorrow I am running through KINDERDIJK, THE NETHERLANDS. I can watch the scenery on my iPad as I go. It is pretty awesome. It definitely ends the boredom. I even wave at the traffic that goes by if I am on a roadway. Silly and my kids laugh, but it is fun.

I had to buy a module for my treadmill - I purchased the treadmill new. I paid $100 for the module and got a year of iFit for free. I wasn't super certain what was all included when I bought it. I love it. I will definitely continue.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    Nope. Using the street gets rid of treadmill boredom...
  • iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    I agree, got my ProForm Treadmill yesterday with the iFIT module, and although the options included are not very obviously documented they are amazing. Was running in Japan last night (did not even need to book a flight)
  • rpaxton516
    rpaxton516 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    has anyone figured out how to sync iFit with MFP?
  • Pow377
    Pow377 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey - I use Google Fit to sync with MFP.
    So i enter a manual workout on GF with the data that iFit syncs to the website.

There may be an easier way but not too sure yet only had it a day!