10 pounds by April!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm 5'4" and I'm currently 130 pounds- trying to get down to 118. I've gained about 10 pounds in the last year and I'm hoping to lose it all by April.

I don't really have any friends on here so feel free to add me/share your stories. B)

Replies

• BIggestLoseraddict15
    Options
    Hello! Well I have a lot more than you to lose but 10 pounds by April would be a great goal. I actually want to lose 20 by April...and 70 total.
  • tracydorsey1231
    tracydorsey1231 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    20 by April sounds like a great goal! Can I join you? I don't really know how to add friends yet. Have just been using the app for a few days
  • jonathantwalsh
    jonathantwalsh Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am thinking my 1 pound a week is too aggressive,but if you need a buddy. I am here.
  • sandrataylr
    Options
    20 by April sounds like a great goal! Can I join you? I don't really know how to add friends yet. Have just been using the app for a few days

I'll add you! :)
  • tgs274
    tgs274 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    That sounds like a great goal! I'll join you
  • PolishUnicorn
    PolishUnicorn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal is somewhere around there going for .5 lbs a week and will see where it will take me. 134 to 124 hopefully!!
  • Windlicht
    Windlicht Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sure, I'd like to join!
    I've got about 60 pounds to lose but 10 by April is definitely doable. Hopefully even more :-)
  • JaiaO
    JaiaO Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5" at 140. 10 by April sounds great. Count me in! (Also not sure how to add friends!)
  • durkeefam
    Options
    Hi! New to this app but needed a change and some motivation. I would love to lose 20 lbs but I think 10 might be a more reasonable goal;) would love to join you guys. Count me in!
  • mcallister1012
    mcallister1012 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'd Love to join!

Started at 165lbs
    Currently at 141lbs
    Seeking 135lbs
  • Margaretptak22
    Margaretptak22 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    That would be an awesome goal! I'd love to have a "team" that's working for a similar goal! I want to be overall fit, but with the winter weather, food is my main focus now. :smile:

Feel free to add me! :smiley:
  • TYTaylor03
    TYTaylor03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Tracey. I'm about a month behind but have 10 to lose as well. Aiming for April 5th
  • nomina2015
    Options
    Hi I'm new this app have 15 lbs to lose and I'm lost about where to begin