Need some INSANITY support!!

Options
I am currently in month 2 of insanity and my small group of support, has dwindled. I am wondering if anyone is currently doing insanity, or better - in month 2 of insanity.

I am finding myself really struggling and fighting with myself every day if I should keep doing the program. Without doubt, I have noticed drastic changes and I even for the first time ever, have some ab definition appearing. I really wanted to challenge myself this new years, and I want to complete this program. I feel like if I had more of a support group, it would make it more motivating to keep going!

PM me, or add me as a friend if you are in the same boat! :D

Replies

• nylcaj8410
    nylcaj8410 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am doing instanity right now I am on week 3....
  • eb0868
    eb0868 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i am doing insantiy max 30 and it is kicking my a**. it is 10x more intense then insanity, because i have done that before too! i dont do it everyday though since im on a strict diet.
  • slittle80
    slittle80 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Done it a few times myself, but not currently doing it. Shoot me a message and I know a few other people doing it together on Facebook.
  • porscheparcher
    Options
    Here for ya! :) are you in any support groups or anything?
  • PAmarkie5
    Options
    Im on week two! Ive tried completing it twice and ive made it all the way to month two week 3 before i lost motivation... Now im starting all over again at month one. Dont quit! Finish it!!!! Im motivated to finish so i can graduate to max 30 or asylum :)
  • mzootie
    mzootie Posts: 133
    Options
    I have done Insanity's entire program twice. On Max out 30 now. Love it, add me if you like. Keep pushing play...
  • dulie76
    dulie76 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have started insanity in the past but never completed it. I have been thinking about starting over again. I for sure need motivation/support to stay with it. I'll add you and maybe we can help eachother through it!
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone! This workout is no joke...and having support seem essential, especially if no one else in house hold is doing it. I will keep pushing play, because I refuse to give up on this.
  • Lorraine128
    Lorraine128 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    dakotababy wrote: »
    I am currently in month 2 of insanity and my small group of support, has dwindled. I am wondering if anyone is currently doing insanity, or better - in month 2 of insanity.

I am finding myself really struggling and fighting with myself every day if I should keep doing the program. Without doubt, I have noticed drastic changes and I even for the first time ever, have some ab definition appearing. I really wanted to challenge myself this new years, and I want to complete this program. I feel like if I had more of a support group, it would make it more motivating to keep going!

PM me, or add me as a friend if you are in the same boat! :D

Hi there, I have just finished week 6 this morning, the Max Plyo workout. I started the week quite energised but I am really feeling the fatigue today. Probably the first time I really wasn't up for pushing play! So glad I did it though. I am really needing the rest day tomorrow. I have been combining Insanity with running quite successfully up until the Max workouts started this week.

No way am I stopping now though, with only 3 weeks to go. I am going to cut back my running mileage until I finish.

I'll send you a friend request. We can do this last stretch together. No stopping now!

• pm_me_your_toast
    Options
    Hi. I just started Insanity. I finished day 2 today. I've never done it before, so if you have any insight or advice, I'm all ears. =)
  • meghanwawa
    meghanwawa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 6, and I feel the same especially with my job there are some days were waking up extra early is far to hard or by the time I get home I'm drained... And it makes it harder cause I'm in it alone! :neutral_face:
  • Lorraine128
    Options
    meghanwawa wrote: »
    I'm on week 6, and I feel the same especially with my job there are some days were waking up extra early is far to hard or by the time I get home I'm drained... And it makes it harder cause I'm in it alone! :neutral_face:

We are here doing it with you. Don't give up now, we are so close to the end! Just think how sweet that last fit test is going to feel! We can do this
  • Lorraine128
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hi. I just started Insanity. I finished day 2 today. I've never done it before, so if you have any insight or advice, I'm all ears. =)

Just keep pressing play every day, even when you don't feel like it. Don't look too far ahead, concentrate on the work out to be done and enjoy the accomplishment of each workout. The days will be crossed off before you know it.

• joeyjoejoe888
    Options
    I just recently finished a full cycle of Insanity and am on week 3 of my second cycle. Keep it up! The results are worth the hard work and dedication! Feel free to add me for additional motivation and support!
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity over the summer. This time around, I'm 1 week in. Judging this effort compared to my summer effort, I can only muster about 80% intensity this time around. Frustrating but slow and steady still wins the fitness race.
  • heathercognetta
    heathercognetta Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm doing insanity max 30 right now and LOVE it. I've done insanity all the way through a couple times and had to force myself to finish it. I am enjoying insanity max 30 so much more! I'm only in week 3, and doing mostly the modified moves. I am seeing more muscles develop than I ever did with insanity!
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting Insanity Max 30 tomorrow. I did Insanity a couple years ago and I like Max 30 so much better. I got through 2 weeks of it but got off track and could really use some support as well!