How often do you step on the scale?

Options
124»

Replies

• tiggersmum
    tiggersmum Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    every Monday morning....after loo and before shower....I record loses and gains...
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    tlblood wrote: »
    I weigh nearly daily, but only record when it's a new low. Mostly I watch for trends...how did eating out affect my weight, am I a few days away from my period, etc.
    This.

Weighing each morning helps me to see if I am retaining water, if I ate late and am still digesting food, etc. I'm still very early in process so I look at it as data that can help me understand how my body is responding. Every once in a while I weigh at night and I can tell if I will be up or down the next day.
  • goingforahundred
    goingforahundred Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I weigh daily, each morning. I only record my weight when it's lower that what I have recorded. I am not devestated if I step on the scales and see a higher number than the day before, I know that there are fluctuations from day to day. I choose to be aware of my weight daily and it helps to keep me on track.
  • azneee
    azneee Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I weigh in any day I work out. But I don't get too hung up on the number, knowing it fluctuates higher and lower than my actual trending weight. I concentrate on the trend and record only those that seem to reflect the trend.
  • Morgaen73
    Morgaen73 Posts: 2,818 Member
    Options
    Once per day. First thing in the morning. But it's not about motivation, it's only about data.

The same here. Friday mornings are my official weigh-ins when I regord my weight for the week.
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Every Friday morning. I figured if it's bad news the fact it's Friday will balance everything out. :D
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I finally bought new batteries for my scale today. I hadn't weighed myself since before I started logging at the end of December. So, almost 2 months lol. 27 lbs lost so far (I have a lot to lose so I know that will slow down eventually)

I do plan on weighing more often, but probably still only every couple weeks.