Mini Goal - 50 Days, 15LBS Lost, 5.5 inches gone. Slowly But Surely!

Options
oncem0re
oncem0re Posts: 213 Member
edited February 2015 in Success Stories
I'm just too excited not to post - but the difference I see and the feel of my clothes are just enough to keep me going and going! I can't stop thinking of the day I'll reach my goal and able to really see the big picture :) So for now, I'll share what I've gone through from the last 50 days. That's only 7 weeks! I've lost 15lbs + and 5.5 inches gone. I'm 5'6 started at 194.5lbs and now down to 177.7lbs. I don't eat SUPER healthy, but I do count my calories and try my best to stay within my deficit, but as you can see from my diary, I eat everything in proportion, even just 1 bite of brownie and chug down water afterwards so I don't crave and eat the whole pan lol! I workout daily, and I actually love it when I sweat and feel some body aches from a good workout! My ultimate favorites are Jillian Michaels (30 days Shred, Fat Boost, Revolution), Insanity, Zumba Fitness (Gym), and Elliptical with a few strength training in between. I been exercising at minimum 5x a week at least 30minutes to 1.5 hrs. I have gone over my 1200 calories about 4-5 times within the whole 5 weeks.

948kxbge47bi.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!