Anyone else aiming to lose between 20-30lb?

Options
I am 5'5, currently weighing around 170lb. I would like to be between 140lb - 150 lb. Last year I used this site a bit, 30 Day Shred a bit, walking everywhere, and gym approx 4-5 times a week and I got down about a stone.
I moved house, and quit the gym because it was no longer was local to me and I wanted to see how finances worked out before signing straight up to another.
So I stopped working out, eating habits faltered and I put the weight back on (plus a few probably...)
And now I would like to lose that stone again plus another on top of that preferably!

Anyone similar circumstances want to help eachother a bit?

Replies

• alleycatblue1982
    alleycatblue1982 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm planning on losing 21lbs to start after losing 5 stone on weight watchers and having put 1 of those back on, I've set myself a mini goal of 10lbs in 7 weeks, it'd be great to have some added support!
  • fossie10
    Options
    Hello, I'm looking to lose 3 stone initially and would love to join you.
  • rdfaye
    rdfaye Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 20-25 lbs. 'He had a lot of health issues and a lot of family stress issues the last few years, which have taken their toll. I'm trying to get back on track.
  • rdfaye
    rdfaye Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    And am willing to join you. Sorry, I was interrupted midpost.
  • aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    My initial goal was 32lbs, but I'm already down 8.5lbs! You are welcome to add me if you'd like! 5'6", SW 162, GW 130
  • britesorb
    britesorb Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 30 lbs. Started down the path after the holidays on Jan 5th. SW= 212. GW = 182. CW = 187.5. Been hitting the treadmill walking at 3.7 with incline 5-8% for 60-75 mins every day. Cut out all sweets, junk food, snacks, sugar, and fast food. Tracking all calories in MFP. The process is has been working great. I am hitting a plateau trying to get the last 10 lbs though. Guess I just need to keep up with the exercise and MFP and eventually the goal will be reached. It's all in the math. Lol. Best of luck to everyone looking to lose 20-30. I am a noobie since late January 2015. Community is great
  • jonnyman41
    jonnyman41 Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    a 22lb loss is my plan and I currently am at 3lb down. I have been lower and then gone up again!
  • queen_of_disaster
    queen_of_disaster Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose about 25 lbs more... Feel free to add me!
  • annas987
    annas987 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hoping to lose around 30-35 pounds....feel free to add me! Hopefully we can encourage and motivate each other!
  • gracie2122
    Options
    Hi im currently 15.1lb hoping to get down to 12st with help of mfp an support from you all !
  • karmstg
    karmstg Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm at the end stage of where you are if you want to add me for support. I took a year off and returned for a final push. 5' 6" SW:170, CW:130, GW:125.
  • Kevin_Rex
    Kevin_Rex Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm currently ~220 and am gunning for 185... 190 but only if it's muscle weight :)
  • sbicica
    sbicica Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Currently 5'6" and about 165 lbs. Hoping to get down to 145 at the very least.. ultimate goal is 30 lbs down to 135!
  • kdhith
    kdhith Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Looking also to lose about 30.

5'7", weighed in at beginning of this at 168.6 -couldn't believe I had gained that much weight. Would like to be somewhere around 135 or so. Please add me - looking for friends to share support.
  • mommysandoval
    mommysandoval Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I weigh 170 and am shoot for 140/150. I am doing p90x and eating a 1350-1650 calorie diet
  • MinnesotaNice507
    MinnesotaNice507 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi- I am 5'5" and want to lose 20 to 30. I am 153 pounds about currently. I want to get down to 135 and eventually 125. Feel free to add me anybody! --Katy
  • courtneyheffernan
    Options
    Me! New here and figuring things out but feel free to add me
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    I'm about the same. I'm working to lose 30 lbs. I'm at 185, want to get down to 155-150. Feel free to add me for support.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    hi I also am looking to lose 30 pounds. I work out 5 days a week but love my junk food. I have learned to eat it in moderation and never buy family bags!! Add me! We can do this
  • SweetnSassyLady
    SweetnSassyLady Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    30 lbs for me....It was 20 and now 30. decided to start the process before it goes up any higher!!