Wedding weight loss

Options
Getting married in November of 2015 hoping to lose 20lbs. If any other brides are out there trying to get fit for the big day I would love to give and get support on this journey

Replies

• BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in July and I would love to lose another 10-15 pounds, and I've lost 39 already. Feel free to add me!
  • FritoGirl4life
    FritoGirl4life Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    We haven't set a date yet because the goal is to get to 150 lbs so I feel confident in a dress! I have 29 more to go to get there. Hoping to get married the summer of 2016!
  • jeneveg
    jeneveg Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married in June and we've recently changed our plans and are now having a beach wedding in Thailand-eek. I've already lost approx 12lb since beginning of January and would love to lose another 14lb+ by the time we fly out. The date has been set for about 18mths and I thought I had plenty of time to lose weight-how wrong I was. When we got engaged I only had about 10lbs to lose but have managed to put a ton of weight so will have to lose at least 1lb a week from now until the big day-wish me luck!!
  • Mapes84
    Mapes84 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies! I am getting married in October and reeeeaaallllly struggling so far with a lack of progress. I think it's starting to make me chronically grumpy
  • nutritionenthusiast
    Options
    Hi Girls, I'm getting married on 16th May. I would really love support and to offer support in return. This is the time it's my crucial for me to eat clean and healthy yet for some reason lately my mind has gone the complete opposite! I not only want my body to look great, but I want healthy skin and hair too - can't do that when i'm eating junk at least once a day...
  • ewinkow
    Options
    I'm getting married in October and also am going to try to drop 20 lbs. I'm on board! This cold weather does not make things easy . . .
  • ashliwatts1
    ashliwatts1 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am getting married June 2015! I am looking to lose those last pesky pounds!! I have sort of hit a plateau and need that push to get me to my ultimate goal and not give up like I so want to! I would love to be apart of giving and receiving support!! :)