I had homemade pizza. So good! :D
  • jmoore8311
    jmoore8311 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yumm!!!
  • PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    Options
    Vegetarian chili, Sargento reduced fat cheddar cheese stick, grapes. (Planned to have some avocado, but it had spoiled.)
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Tomato tortellini soup and grilled cheese! I can't wait!!
  • cheflaurawalke
    cheflaurawalke Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Seared salmon over baby arugula, yellow bell pepper, sweet peas and cottage cheese
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    I made pizza, Trader Joes crust, olive oil, garlic, grilled chicken, feta, banana peppers, sun dried tomatoes and fresh mozzarella.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Split pea soup. We shall see how it it's, I've never made it (or eaten it) before.
  • uvi5
    uvi5 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Ha too cool. I just started a thread on what my dinner tonight is and posted a picture of it:) I swear I had no idea you started one:) Mine is Chicken breast, veggie mix, potato w/ 2 tbsp sour cream:)
  • kiki_anitoni
    kiki_anitoni Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast on a skewer bbq'ed, broccoli, 1/4 cup of white rice just to meet calories. And of course I can't eat it without sriracha. Chicken breast tastes soooo much better bbq'ed!
  • tnwlkr43
    tnwlkr43 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Because i have been sick for the last couple of days with cold, i had a yukon gold with greek yogurt cucumber dip and then I had a big bowl of orange sf jello with fresh blueberries, fresh peaches, and yogurt.
  • aubreyjordan
    aubreyjordan Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I made spaghetti. Didn't eat much during the day, so I had plenty of calories. Tried Barilla's Protein Plus pasta, which was pretty good. I cooked some ground beef to mix with the sauce. Had a big helping of carrots and broccoli. Finished it off with a light chocolate mint yogurt for dessert.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    a slice of chocolate cake served with foie gras ice cream.
  • rc746
    rc746 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Low carb cheese enchiladas
  • Brittni__duh
    Brittni__duh Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I was lazy and just cooked up a Tofurky Kielbasa and cut it into chunks to mix into one of those bags of steamable grilled veggies.

Quick, easy, and a ton of food for under 500 calories.
  • FitPhillygirl
    FitPhillygirl Posts: 7,124 Member
    Options
    Tonight I had 6oz chicken breast and a PB2 sandwich, Greek yogurt with hemp seeds, grapes, and 60 calorie no sugar added chocolate pudding.
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Roast chicken (with the skin removed), mashed sweet potatoes, green beans and cauliflower
  • themuddles
    themuddles Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I made falafel with collard greens mixed in and some roasted potatoes/eggplant. Had some pesto hummus in the fridge on top of both!
  • YvonneWilson21
    Options
    I'm taking a walk on the wild side and having some in n out. I know, I know..not the best but I have the calories for it and I worked out :p
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    A salad with Fresh Express American Mix, Cherub grape tomatoes, 1 avocado, shredded sharp cheddar cheese and 2 tlbsp of Hidden Valley Buttermilk ranch w/ tobasco mixed in.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    ok, so that foie gras ice cream was amazing.