Hi from CA! Where are my keto and paleo people?

Options
I've been on myfitnesspal on and off for a while, but I've never been active in the community. I'd like to add some new friends, and while everyone is welcome, I'd especially love to add those on keto, paleo and other low carb diets as I am.

I've been on keto religiously since I started having migraines, and it's been a miracle for me.

Replies

• JAnn319
    JAnn319 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hola! My first day active in the community too. You are welcome to add me :)
    Started researching Ketogenesis because I got sick with anemia. Great to have a supportive community as we all take this journey!
  • joeycallahan814
    joeycallahan814 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    just joined. Please add me. Dig Paleo/keto
  • Holly5192
    Holly5192 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm from Oregon area but currently live in S Ca. I'm a big fan of Paleo, fat burning man, and buttered coffee!!!! I'm currently pregnant, so I can't follow all the rules since it was never regular for me. Love to have support though! Add me
  • alaa_bihi
    alaa_bihi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hiya my fellow keto'ers, Im from London, United Kingdom. Done Keto before and had great results, fell off the wagon and looks like I'm back again but this time hopefully long term.. Love the support on here and by all means add me, I do try log as much as I can to the T..
  • gulatip
    gulatip Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm a fellow ketoer from Singapore. Please add me so we can support each other in our weight loss journey!
  • strozman
    strozman Posts: 2,622 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Norcal here. I have used very low carb many times for fat loss and relatively low carb for a few years. Feel free to add me