New here.Looking for buddies and to get back on track.

Options
johnm1991
johnm1991 Posts: 372 Member
Hello MyFitnessPeeps! I'm new here and trying to get refocused and back on track too. At 37 years old and almost 450lbs, i was a ticking time bomb. I had WLS back in 2009 & lost 127 lbs. i did things i've never done before...i went to the gym, i played sports and i was involved in my first Race for the Cure 5k. and MS Walk. I was so proud of myself. I felt so healthy. I felt like i finally beat my weight loss demons and finally just, "blended in." But Over time, unfortunately, I have gained back 50lbs. I feel so embarrassed, defeated, depressed and disappointed in myself. I'm looking for some help, inspiration and motivation and hopefully meet/gain a myfitness friend too!
I started dieting and doing 2000 calories a day. It's a start and I'm hoping it helps me get back down? Feel free to add me.

Replies

• matthew_garcia
    matthew_garcia Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i'm right there with you. I lost 170 lbs over the course of 3 years, but since September I've put on 40 . I could always use more friends my age. so I'll send you an invite.
  • sassy_rivera
    sassy_rivera Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Happily adding you! :)
  • johnm1991
    Options
    Happily adding you! :)

Thanks, s_rivera! ☺
  • johnm1991
    Options
    i'm right there with you. I lost 170 lbs over the course of 3 years, but since September I've put on 40 . I could always use more friends my age. so I'll send you an invite.

Thanks livestoride. My goal is to not only look better...but feel better and be healthier. I'll keep you posted and thanks again for adding me.
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Always looking for more motivational friends.... Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • lumpyspud69
    lumpyspud69 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Morning, I too have rejoined and need buddies to help me along, I've put on over a stone again and got a holiday coming up in May and need to get weight down and keep it down this time, want to do this healthy but I have a really sweet tooth, so anyone with tips to curb it would be greatly appreciated ☺
  • gemvicmc
    Options
    Feel free to add me everyone xx