Day streak question

Options
Ive been doing this since January ...

I got behind on logging, but then caught up (only a day or so) and now it has gone from 30+ days to 2.

I can understand when I missed a day but not now I have caught up...
Does it mean that if we miss a day, and not all of us live on phones connected to the internet, or are very busy for a few days or go on holiday it wont keep up our day number?

Thank you

Replies

• PearlAng
    PearlAng Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Yeah, unfortunately if you miss a day, the counter resets :(

Also, it counts days when we log in, not log our food
  • onedayTHISYEAR
    onedayTHISYEAR Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    oh THANK YOU!! I need the psychology of it lol!
    I have had a bad few weeks but knew they were coming as often I don't start diets until march because of it... on my positive instead of being eg +10 I lost a few lbs so am neutral with the start rather than the +10 :smiley:

My weight loss ticker seems to have disappeared too... any ideas?
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    on your posts or on your newsfeed?
  • silentKayak
    silentKayak Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    The counter tracks whether or not you log in. If you want to keep your number, you need to fire up the app.

If you go on vacation, you'll lose your streak. But then, you'll be on vacation, so who cares?
  • karibeargirl
    karibeargirl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I always just log in real quick so this doesn't happen. Then I go back and enter my info! I learned real quick when I lost my 300 day streak!!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options
    If you don't log in between midnight and midnight (and make sure your settings are in the correct time zone), then your streak restarts. You don't have to log any food at all, just log into either the website or the app.
  • onedayTHISYEAR
    onedayTHISYEAR Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My dinosaur phone does not do apps ;-)

I generally manage to log in at least once to copy in some standard things (for the calorie counter) but yesterday was just busy so I forgot / couldn't ... so very useful to have this thread and to reset it :-)

I think if I am able to have a holiday away I will just have to keep some notes and then add in and reset when I am back :-) - again stone and chisel phone ;-)

Been a naff few weeks been ill etc so not done well, back to the not eating etc and ignore the easter chocolate and treats!