Deleting old weight loss

Options
Hello
I haven't used FFP for 6 month or so... I'd like to start a fresh, with a new start weight but it's still showing 2lbs lost (from my last weight loss stint).. I'd like to reset it so the I can start today from 0lbs lost.. does anyone know how to reset this?
Thanks in advance... Kit. x

Replies

• whitehaze
    whitehaze Posts: 13 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Just go to check-in and enter your current weight. It should go to 0lbs lost.
  • kitwright
    kitwright Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, yeah that's what I though- but it still says I've lost 2lbs..?
    - I am 2lbs lighter starting today than I was starting this time 6 months ago it seems to be attached to my old start weight.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    go to check in, at the bottum of the box it says "edit previous entries" and change your first weight in to your current weight.
  • kitwright
    kitwright Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    aaaaha! Great that's it - Thank You!! :)
  • Ehrenbel
    Ehrenbel Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't see anything that says "check in" where do I find it?
  • Mizbellum
    Mizbellum Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    ehrenbel wrote: »

If you are using the app I know you change change you starting weight and date by going to settings>>profile>>goals. Not sure is this is the same on the main website as I've only done this in the app once. I reversed 2 numbers on my starting weight when I started last week.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,110 Member
    Options
    Mizbellum wrote: »
    ehrenbel wrote: »

If you are using the app I know you change change you starting weight and date by going to settings>>profile>>goals. Not sure is this is the same on the main website as I've only done this in the app once. I reversed 2 numbers on my starting weight when I started last week.

"Check In" is on the menu bar on the "Home" page on the web version.

Here:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/measurements/check_in