What are you having this morning? :D

Options
Hey everyone! Just thought id start the morning off right and talk to you guys! Just curious how you all start your day, so tell me what you are having for breakfast this morning! Remember it's the most important real of the day :wink:

I'm having Some kasha go lean cereal, with almond milk, strawberries and morning star sausage links! Yummmmmmmmmmy :laugh:

Replies

• shmoejo
    shmoejo Posts: 37
    Options
    that sounds good :) I am having oatmeal made with natural applesauce and a boiled egg ..
  • pixietoes
    pixietoes Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    I just had a cup of Kashi Go Lean with a cup of non-fat milk. Before I leave for the gym around 8 I'll have 2 ounces of deli meat (ham or turkey).
  • mamamadonna
    mamamadonna Posts: 99
    Options
    Good morning!

I'm having a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese topped with 1 cup frozen berries and 1/2 cup whole grain cereal! Delicious!

Have a great day!
  • wheelieblade
    wheelieblade Posts: 323
    Options
    just a cuppa for me has been ever since I can remember
  • dougstevens
    dougstevens Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I don't have a lot of time for breakfast most mornings; and typically default to Instant Oatmeal (the high fiber kind). Simple to make and healthier than the donut tray.
  • Foxworth81
    Foxworth81 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I had some fruit to use up so I had 1 cup of light and fit vanilla yogurt with 1/4 cup of fresh pineapple, a few blueberries, and red grapes all topped with some chopped almonds. It was very yummy!
  • BamBam1113
    BamBam1113 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    4 hard boiled eggs (whites only), 1 cup of raisin bran with 1 cup of unsweetened almond milk. Then my snacks up until lunch consist of an apple, and a ham sandwich on honey wheat bread.
  • Dtho5159
    Dtho5159 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    After I get my son on the bus (7am) I usually make a breakfast sandwich with 1 egg, 1 slice of cheese, ham and double fiber bread and wash it down with bolthouse farms mocha cappuccino drink.. Gets me thru till lunchtime.
  • cheyenne_alexis
    cheyenne_alexis Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    A Cup of Special K with Red Berries & a Half a Cup of Milk ! :happy:
  • paulaercksn
    paulaercksn Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Most mornings, including this morning I have 1 slice whole wheat toasted with 1 tbsp peanut butter topped with a sliced banana, and 1 cup skim milk. I eat at about 6:30am and this keeps me happy until about 12:30 when I eat lunch. Sometimes I have a piece of fruit or a handful of nuts around 10:00am if I need to, but most days I don't.
  • sarahbear1981
    sarahbear1981 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    I am eating a Chobani fat free strawberry Greek yogurt and six dried apricots.
  • willywonka
    willywonka Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Good morning! i had half of a Thomas honey wheat bagel topped with mustard and turkey and a gala apple.
    yummy!
  • ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I had Quaker Heart Medley Banana & Walnut Instant Oatmeal. I'm not a huge breakfast eater, but this is fast and easy so I can get something to eat before taking my son to school.
  • Tandksmommy11
    Tandksmommy11 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    1/2 cup Quaker Quick Oatmeal with brown sugar added and a touch of cinnamon.
  • cateyes09
    cateyes09 Posts: 18
    Options
    brown sugar and maple instant oatmeal, 2 cups coffee w. french vanilla creamer :)
    Some days I go with Kashi go lean crunch with fat free yogurt or milk...
  • therealangd
    therealangd Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    1/3 cup of oatmeal, 1/8 cup, craisins and 1 tsp of maple syrup
  • jdm_taco
    jdm_taco Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    This may sound gross to some and too much food, but it is so AWESOME!!! I have dubbed it breakfast sludge. :laugh: It comes in around 600 calories.

i mix up the following in a bowl....

1 scoop of whey
    1/2 a cup of cottage cheese
    2 slices of pineapple
    4 diced strawberries
    30g of granola
    30g of trail mix
    Splash of milk
  • wheeee
    wheeee Posts: 6
    Options
    i have a hard time getting from breakfast to lunch w/out snacking,, no matter what i have..
    tdoay, tried a kashi dark chocolate cookie w/ light smear of p. butter. and a splash of choc milk.. and made to 10:45 or so and then had a clem..
  • Fat_2_Fit_Mommy
    Fat_2_Fit_Mommy Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I know this morning wasn't 100% healthy but I had muiltigrain waffles w/ light butter and little syrup I know bad but I put bananas and strawberries on top and I'll have a bottle of water. But usually I'll have Healthy breakfest cereal with nonfat or lowfat yogurt w/ fruit on top.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    I had scrambled eggs with cheese, wheat toast and strawberries.