Looking for LCHF friends!

Options
im getting my health back on track and need to lose about 80 pounds and have realized I'm completely and utterly addicted to CARBS!!! I'm looking for friends who can embark on this journey with me.

Replies

• marielm87
    marielm87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hello. i have about 80 lbs to lose too. I would love to embark on the journey bc i am going to need support as well

add me
  • jennsellstx
    Options
    Thanks!! I added you!
  • Liams_momma14
    Liams_momma14 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Me too
  • red2175
    red2175 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I currently have about 110lb that I would like to lose. I've been doing it on my own for the past 3wk and have lost about 9lb. I would love embark on this journey with you too! I'm kind of new to the my fitness pal, but add me! We can do this!
  • skb9323
    skb9323 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Want to lose 70-80...I'm on a LCHF diet and need LCHF friends. Thanks!
  • smukkeff
    smukkeff Posts: 26 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi! :smiley: I'm also doing LCHF!
    I was on mfp about a year ago and lost some weight, but stopped and got it all back, (and 10 more). But now I've been doing LCHF for about 3 weeks and am down 13 and back on track. Still have about 35 to go, but hopeful. :smile: If you're still looking for friends, definitely add me! I could use the motivation, haha.

66485631.png
  • larsaingeal
    larsaingeal Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm doing LCHF! Anyone can add me
  • robyngodfrey88
    robyngodfrey88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anyone add me plz
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I suggest you all find and join The Low Carber MFP group... Lots of supportive ideas and great info. LCHF is not well received on the main forums... But we will welcome you...
  • doooria
    doooria Posts: 1 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hy!
    I'm on lchf/paleo (want to lose weight and because of my autoimmune disease)
    Anyone can add me :)