Who wants to lose 70 to 80 lbs!?

Options
I'm looking for some lovely people to be a part of this journey with me! I've lost 13 lbs so far and am working really hard to stay focused. What do you all do to stay on track?? Add me if you want! The more support and motivation the better :)

Replies

• mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm down 37 so far! Add me as a friend!
  • marielm87
    marielm87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am in need of friends and support. I just started the MFP journey and have about 80 lbs to lose. please add me.
  • fitbybaby
    fitbybaby Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I need friends and support too! I've been on and off MFP for a few years now, but I really need to get my act together and start eating better. Add me :)
  • tammylefevre32
    Options
    I do
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    My original goal was to lose 80lbs. I'm down about 60 of that. BUT I was close to 70lbs lost, but between illness, birthday, christmas, new years, I gained 10 pounds.
    I've lost 5 of THAT in the last week, just by getting back on track! :smile:
  • katieshaffer26
    katieshaffer26 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have 68 to lose! :) I just think about why I started in the first place and how GREAT I'm going to feel after a workout if I don't want to do it, and how bad I'll feel if I didn't do it, or if I want to eat something unhealthy that's already in front of me I just think once it's gone out of sight it won't even matter I won't care that I didn't have it, it's just something I really wanted in the moment :)
  • ALANAJXOXO
    ALANAJXOXO Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm looking to loose those numbers too, I'm new to MFP and happy to show support!! :D
  • Hazy_Daisy
    Options
    Hi,

Me too. I've lost about 35lbs over the last few years but got another 35lbs to loose. Down 6lbs since joining myfitnesspal in January, would love the support and support others. It's a tough journey!
  • Tamie_Girl
    Tamie_Girl Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I have exactly 70 to lose - feel free to send me a friends request. :D
  • elpida_chr
    elpida_chr Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all :smile:

My 2nd day on MFP and determined to lose 80lbs!

Feel free to add me for suppport and good luck to you all :smiley:
  • vermakhushbu77
    Options
    Hello All,

I am Indian, determined to loose 80lbs by the end of this year.

Please add me as I need support and motivation.
  • eladiojr
    Options
    Hi my name is Eladio just started and yesterday and starting my journey by eating well and exercising everday. Just started t25 as well hopefully it all works out. Please add for a fitness pal
  • MsStang02
    MsStang02 Posts: 147 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I am down 52... getting back into the swing of things and lose another 70. Add me if you would like
  • crystalnichols395
    crystalnichols395 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Sending you an add!
  • anniexalden
    anniexalden Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i just barely started a few days ago, down 2 pounds of probably just water weight so far, but i am very focused and want to lose 80 lbs (go from 200 - 120)! i'll add you, i need motivation! so far i try to focus on my workouts and drinking more water, both of which help my appetite. i've been waking up hungry in the middle of the night though, such as now, lol
  • Jade3mma
    Jade3mma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Can someone add me please, I'm new to this today and need to loose about 5 stone. Would be good to have a diet friend to do it with xx
  • BigP3te
    Options
    I'm In need of all the motivation and help I can get if you allow guys. I have around 4 stone to loose and I currently train 4 to 5 times a week doing both weights and cardio.
  • frankie9017
    Options
    Locagirl87 wrote: »
    I'm looking for some lovely people to be a part of this journey with me! I've lost 13 lbs so far and am working really hard to stay focused. What do you all do to stay on track?? Add me if you want! The more support and motivation the better :)
    BigP3te wrote: »
    I'm In need of all the motivation and help I can get if you allow guys. I have around 4 stone to loose and I currently train 4 to 5 times a week doing both weights and cardio.

• frankie9017
    Options
    Can someone add me please, I'm new to this today and need to loose about 5 stone. Would be good to have a diet friend to do it with xx

• codywogen
    Options
    im looking to lose 70lbs in total, new friends to motivate me would be good x