Trying to lose 30 by summer

I'm 24 from NYC

Replies

• Train4Foodz
    Train4Foodz Posts: 4,298 Member
    Hey there!
    Welcome to the MFP community!

Wishing you complete success with your goals.

Adam
  • misserin122
    misserin122 Posts: 106 Member
    I'm trying to lose 30 by May as well. Feel free to add me. :)
  • tiredoftheflab
    tiredoftheflab Posts: 9 Member
    Same here. Im trying to lose 30 pounds before the summer hits. Its the last summer before my 30th and I want to enjoy every second of it and look good while doing it.
  • jIngraffia7874
    jIngraffia7874 Posts: 21 Member
    30 before May here too!
    Going on vacation and hoping to look my best!
  • w99e04
    w99e04 Posts: 5 Member
    Me to especially since I was just asked today by 3 people if I was expecting!! Feel free to add me belly bulge or maternity pants or bust this summer lol
  • kiki_anitoni
    kiki_anitoni Posts: 40 Member
    Best of luck! I would also like to lose 25-30 lbs by summer.
  • I'm also trying to lose at least 25 pounds and training for the spartan race in june it's hard to work out so much and not see a difference quick.
  • MariCarrie
    MariCarrie Posts: 27 Member
    Same :) 30lbs by June. I'm going to Ireland this summer and I don't want to worry about what I look like, I want to feel confident and enjoy the adventure. Feel free to add.
  • Brolivia3D
    Brolivia3D Posts: 80 Member
    Yeah looking to drop about 30lbs by May/June. I'll add you :)
  • indianarose2
    indianarose2 Posts: 469 Member
    Me too! I've done it before just need to get serious and do it again. Feel free to add me!
  • marielm87
    marielm87 Posts: 29 Member
    me too. feel free to add me. just getting started on this again
  • glasschicky
    glasschicky Posts: 3 Member
    I'm in the same boat, feel free to add me!
  • Same! Looking to lose 30 by May!!
  • ashesbb1414
    ashesbb1414 Posts: 1 Member
    Like everyone else here, I'm trying to lose 30 by summer as well! This is my first real try to lose the weight. Good luck everyone!
  • caroandjemy
    caroandjemy Posts: 23 Member
    I would love to do this as well. Does anyone have ideas on good exercise? And such. Add me
  • Hey guys...trying to do the same thing! Feel free to add me! Need support
  • MzShelleRenea
    MzShelleRenea Posts: 64 Member
    Same here. Feel free to add me. My diary is open and I journal a lot.
  • cleopatra651
    cleopatra651 Posts: 11 Member
    It seems like everyone here is singing my song! Any and all feel free to add me. The more we support each other the more success we will have! :D
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    I think losing 30 pounds by May isn't very realistic for me. I'd like to be down 30 pounds by the end of summer. 5 pounds a month for the next 6 months would put me at 170 by September 1st (I'm 5'10"). Go me!
  • sherbear702
    sherbear702 Posts: 649 Member
    Same here. Im trying to lose 30 pounds before the summer hits. Its the last summer before my 30th and I want to enjoy every second of it and look good while doing it.

Oh, it's all down hill after 30! I just celebrated my 30th in Las Vegas in October (sad to say I did not look good for my birthday, but whatever. It was still a blast).