What a 70lb weight loss looks like on a 5'8" 54yr old female!

Options

Replies

• bluesdivaca
    bluesdivaca Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Amazing - and so awesome on all of the amazing change and improvements in your life. Your posting caught my eye because I am 54, and I am 5'8. I have short hair - and will hopefully re-do my kitchen this summer :) I am starting over (yet again) and feel really good about some choices and changes I am making. Your posting inspired me - and I am so happy for you!
  • FoxxC
    FoxxC Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring. Thank you for posting.
  • Sandra_Curtis
    Sandra_Curtis Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You have a wonderful healthy glow. What exercises did u enjoy most?

Hiking! My husband is an avid backpacker. He's 65 and a recent cancer survivor. Despite this, I couldn't keep up. Now he can't keep up with me. However, if my exercise routine was hiking only, I wouldn't have improved so much. Cardio, core and strength training at the fitness club provided me the necessary cross training was key to being able to do my favorite exercise better.

• Csy4242
    Csy4242 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and you can tell from the pictures that you feel amazing too! Congrats!!!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Wait......You're 70????? You look amazing woman! Great job!
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    Ok, don't mind me! I just re read your topic. I was like "whaaaaaaat?" LOL! Sorry!
  • marielm87
    marielm87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    thats awesome. i am so proud. Im hoping i look as good after 70 lb weight loss.
  • squidmd
    Options
    Inspiring !
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm an inch shorter, and my ultimate goals are to end up similar to where you currently are.

Congrats on your improved health and fitness!
  • thecraftinista
    thecraftinista Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS!
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,117 Member
    Options
    You're Awesome!
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I love the remodel & you look amazing!!! :)
  • necasperaterrent
    Options
    Inspirational!
  • randilynn113
    randilynn113 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for sharing!
  • RainyDaysAgain
    RainyDaysAgain Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Hiking is the activity I enjoy most, and I know it will be even more enjoyable at a lighter weight.
  • alalalli2011
    alalalli2011 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING!! Thank you for sharing your story/pic. You look very healthy,but most importantly you look happy! Keep up the great work!!
  • cmabnx
    cmabnx Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS!!!!
  • pedidiva
    pedidiva Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job!! What an inspiration.
  • margolinville
    margolinville Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Playing the numbers game works! Let's press the news! Our society's food has more calories than we need! So counting is crucial to our heath
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am 50 and have about the same goal so your story is very inspiring. Thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!