New Mirrors..New Perspective...

Options
Happy Monday!

But...it didn't start out that way. I saw myself in new mirrors in my new apartment this morning and was anything but pleased. I knew I had some work to do, but it was a moment of realizing that "it has gotten this far". So I got a small instead of a large coffee this morning, and skipped the typical drive-thru stop at McDonald's (I'm sure they are missing me :\ ) and am currently drinking water instead of my usual sweet tea or soda.

I have done this before...and I CAN and WILL do this again!

Currently, I am liking myself more and more on the inside...and soon I will feel the same about the outside.

Here's to being HEALTHY!!! <3

Replies

• Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    We all have that moment of "how did I get here?" ... The great thing is that you're choosing to work proactively to change the things in your reflection that you didn't care for :) Also, I think that being happy on the inside is the most important thing that you can do ~ the outside will follow suit <3 Glad that you're here!!!!
  • Restoration2015
    Restoration2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'm glad to be back! I have been focusing on the inside for the past eight months and felt ready to start on this part of the journey, the mirror just verified that the timing was right...and so it begins :)