Yes...what is with the piercings thing?

Stick with the first reply to the post,

#1 - Sustain a caloric deficit.

Easy right?
  • ErniesMom863
    ErniesMom863 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Sternacus wrote: »
    Sorry guys I apologize for posting I actually got it from a friend in body building forum so I figured I would share it I apologize though for the inconviance

I actually found most of it helpful. I have lost almost 40 pounds since August of 2013. I have around 15-20 more to take off. I took this weight off from counting calories and working out around 3.5 days a week on average....working out Rocky style (CrossFit). :-) I am not sure of the number since I have been lifting for several years and know my knew "goal weight" will be much different from my "goal weight" as a non-lifter. My muscles are HUGE. Lol.

Anywho, I am currently trying to add Amino Acids, High end whey protein and fat burners to my routine to try to tighten up my act and finally attain a more sculpted look. I'm only 5 feet tall, 42 years old and tend to look chubby. I believe if you're working out with lots of intensity, it's difficult to get to the final goal without adding Aminos and whey. Just my thoughts.

I absolutely agree that calorie deficit eating is the main way to obtain weight loss so don't freak out. I also believe that just "getting skinny" is not my goal. I would love to become stronger and stronger with each day. That's my goal.
  • Alyssa_Is_LosingIt
    Alyssa_Is_LosingIt Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Mycophilia wrote: »
    Let's boil it down to the essentials shall we?

1. Sustain a caloric deficit.

/thread