26 year old stay at home mom looking for motivation !

Options
hey all I'm a stay at home mother of a 4 and 6 year old ! I am busy busy and live a bit too far from a gym so my workouts are at home mostly ! I lost almost 20 lbs over a year ago and today I am back to square one ! I let life take over ! Full of regret but determined to only use it as fuel to punch myself past this ! I have a goal of 20 lbs to lose but I strive for support and motivational friends ! It was key when I lost the weight before ! I would love to get some friends on here for accountability !

Replies

• PatriNina
    PatriNina Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I'm back for another try on MFP. I'd like to be friends and keep each other in check haha

I have a lot more to lose, and I've been gone for a long time, but I'm getting back to it on the 2nd of March (that's just because there's no way I can count calories with the food I have in my house right now, and we're going for grocery shopping next Monday).

I'm a house wife (I work as a freelancer from home) and I'm hoping to be a stay at home mom soon.

Add me if you want :) good luck!
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Sahm, homeschooling mom with an 11,9 and 2yr old. I workout at home too.
  • MelFallesen
    MelFallesen Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm from Argentina, add me if you like. I'm a mom, though not a stay at home one, I work form 8 to 14 and then I take care of my girl and my house. Plus still in college and studying.
  • ayagoodrich
    Options
    26 year old stay at home mom here too! I also have been yo yo dieting, which sucks. Add me!

• jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm a 30 year old stay at home mom to two little girls (almost 3 and 10 months). I lost 20lbs after I had my first daughter, but then I got pregnant again and now I have about 35lbs to lose. Let's do this!

Anyone else feel free to add me as well! :)
  • missmegonline
    missmegonline Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm trying to get back on track, also! It's tough after doing all the work the first time. Motivation needed!