Hello!

Options
I'm Kelly. I've used myfitnesspal in the past and was amazing. I ended up getting really depressed and gained all my weight back like 30lbs. So here I am again losing this weight.
My favorite hobbies are hiking, site seeing, fishing, making goal calendars. I'm so ready for winter to be over. I live in a beautiful state with so many places to explore! I hope to hear from you guys!

Replies

• PaulaJ1986
    PaulaJ1986 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm paula, pretty much the same story I lost 4 stone with my fitness pal but the last few months I have been really depressed and have put back on over a stone. I'm really struggling with every day life and food seems like the least of my problems but I know that putting the weight back on is adding to my depression. Really didn't know where to turn so did a search and your post really hit home with me x x x
  • ahokay89
    ahokay89 Posts: 353
    Options
    Hi
  • murphygirl85
    Options
    Hi Kelly! This is now my fourth attempt at losing weight (my first using MFP), and it's so hard to not give up! Good luck on your journey, feel free to add me!
  • PinkandBlack87
    Options
    Paula, I'm glad my post touched you. Having depression is not fun, but here we can find encouragement to keep us motivated. I wish you the best of luck :)
  • PinkandBlack87
    Options
    Hello ladies! We are all in this fight together. Help keep everyone positive when they are down. We will have a peaceful mind for helping others as well as meeting your goals! I hope everyone has a good day!
  • yourradimradletshug
    Options
    Hello Kelly! I know how it is when you have to deal with depression but it's great to see you are motivated and ready to start back on the journey to fitness. If you would like a new friend feel free to add me! I try to be as supportive and motivational as possible!