Regenerating my friend pool...

Options
Hi everyone! I'd like to add anyone and everyone who would like to motivate and be motivated! Of the MFP friends I have, only a very few ever offer comments, sugesstions, motivation etc. Many don't even log on anymore. :brokenheart: Big bummer! It's kind of hard to keep talking to myself:blushing: so I'd like some input...please.:smile: I don't know if it's a time zone problem (I live in southern Italy) or what. Anyway, of my friends who do offer support, comments, suggestions and so on, I THANK YOU VERY MUCH.:flowerforyou: Logging on is a big part of my day although I can only usually do it once because of job-family-etc, but I'd really like to take my walk (notice I said walk and not run. I'm still working on it) to a better healthier me with others like me. Thanks all:smile:

Replies

• Janet39
    Janet39 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me, I am in the UK, so in the same time frame.

I too am big on walking, so we could keep each other in check.:happy:
  • stef115
    stef115 Posts: 9
    Options
    Sending you a request. I just started on Monday and have already found quite a few new friends who have been helping me. I just hope I can return the favor some day soon! :)
  • Furrytreats
    Furrytreats Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I do whatever I can find time for. Feel free to add me I check in at LEAST once a day!
  • JujiBean
    JujiBean Posts: 187
    Options
    I hear you! Many of my friends are totally silent....but the chatty ones make up for them. I'll send you a friend request. I'm a Chatty Kathy!
  • Ahzuri
    Ahzuri Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want, I always try to look back and comment when I can! BTW You have amazing hair I wish I could get my curls to do that!
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for responding!:smile:
  • 36jessica
    36jessica Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want, I always try to look back and comment when I can! BTW You have amazing hair I wish I could get my curls to do that!

Thank you!
  • emersmurf
    emersmurf Posts: 27
    Options
    i know i haven't been on here in quite a while, was trying something different that didn't work like i thought, so back here and getting motivated again.