Need Help With Getting Back on Track After 8 Months

Options
I feel terrible with myself, havn't done anything for 8 months and have really noticed the difference. I kept putting it off but no longer - I have to lose weight, tone up. Really want to get into this and stay positive, looking for some others who may be interested in motivating one another and staring tips, recipes, excerise etc. Just general supporting one another and keeping in contact to movitate each other. Really want this to be fun supporting one another not just want to think arhhhhhhhh, diet. So anyone out there wishing to join me in this journey.

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    You can add me and I'll cheer you on!
  • jsobole
    jsobole Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • RRT8481
    Options
    I'm sending you a request! I'm in the same boat and could use supporters too.
  • and2ndtimesacharm
    Options
    I'm in the same boat too. Add me
  • eblaschke
    eblaschke Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    The one thing i did different this time around (and there have been many) that seems to help is I took the time to write out every single reason I wanted to loose weight. Your health, clothes fitting better, feeling healthy, etc. and when I get off track I go and read them in bold letters on my computer. Then I recall how miserable I feel being heavy....hope that helps.
  • kscarlett24
    kscarlett24 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Have slipped backwards and was horrified at the scale this morning and how tight everything is on me. I'll add you. We can help each other.