Support!

Options
Heyy!. my name is Sharon and I am new to mysfitness pal. I am trying to lose 50+ pounds and I need support and to know i am not the only one out there struggling!

Replies

• TJBritton51
    Options
    Hey, Sharon. I'll help be your support. I also need to lose 50+ pounds and realized that I'm not very diligent on this thing. I need help as well!
  • SharonThuku2015
    Options
    Thank you so much TJ. Its the same with me also!. As soon as i figure out how to send you a friend request we can chat. Lol.
  • LoveTilWeOD
    Options
    Same here. Also need to loose 50+ pounds. My main problem is motivation. Here for support if needed
  • tracyb40
    tracyb40 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 40lbs, did really well last year but had a mirena coil fitted and the weight has stacked on. Every day is a constant battle, my hormones are raging (peri-menopausal) and I really need to do this so would love some support too x
  • Mutini
    Mutini Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 25+ (probablly should be more lol) lbs for my goal weight and I'm also struggling A LOT. Most of it due to lack of motivation and laziness admittedly. Here for support and would love some too
  • KtMcD89
    KtMcD89 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I've had this app downloaded forever now hoping itl get me motivated to start doing something!!! I would really like to lose 30-40lbs but need a serious kick in the butt to get going. Please feel free to friend me!
  • juliet3455
    juliet3455 Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Thank you so much TJ. Its the same with me also!. As soon as i figure out how to send you a friend request we can chat. Lol.

Right Click on there profile name below their picture and select "open in new tab"
    Go to the new tab and it will show their profile. Hit the SEND MESSAGE or ADD AS FRIEND. It's good form to include a small message in a friend request referring to a common post or topic as lots of people won't accept friends unless there is some information included.
    As Sheldon said on the Big Bang Show he can only manage a limited number of friends so I am maxxed out and am not accepting new requests.

Now for some Good information to help you on your journey.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/833026/important-posts-to-read/p1

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1234699/logging-accurately-step-by-step-guide/p1
  • teamcomber93
    Options
    Hey guys I'm also looking for accountability and support! I'd love too help!