I need an accountability buddy!! cos the weight is piling back on : (

Options
Hello

I know that the best way to control my weight is to exercise and once I'm doing something regularly, that makes me feel better, and that controls my eating by stopping me from comfort eating.
But over the last year, I've lost motivation in exercising, which means I'm not feeling good and Im reaching for the food. Vicious circles!!

I was all set to go to an exercise class tonight but managed to talk myself out of it, (too tired and too cold!!!)

So Im exploring the idea of an accountability buddy!! I think its a great idea, a bit scary too!!

Anyone, tried it? like it or not? want to volunteer?!!

Replies

• Dhicks52052171
    Options
    I would love to be your accountability partner. Hit me back, and let's chat.
  • healthylady88
    healthylady88 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. We can help each other!
  • Hullaballoo
    Hullaballoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi and thank you

Ok, so Im not sure exactly how to work this ( i pinched the name /idea from reading another message)

But, I'm thinking that I /we could draw up our own exercise plan for the week ahead, then send an update at the end of the week, see if we've stuck to it!!

how's that sound?
  • Linda21353
    Linda21353 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I need an accountability pal too. I think I've been on the same road you are and I keep traveling it over and over. Please include me.
  • teresaot
    Options
    I also could use a buddy. Count me in. Teresa
  • Butterfly2022MD
    Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Hullaballoo
    Hullaballoo Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone.
    I hope you can read this as this is my very first time on any forum / chat room!!
    I did a 'body combat' class today : ) no excuses.
    I enjoyed it but showed up how unfit I've become again.

For Linda and Teresa, who also need motivation, how shall we work this? any ideas?
    I thought we could state a plan for the week ahead and report in at the end of the week, and make ourselves 'accountable'!