New To This

Options
I had lost about 20lbs. approx. 2 years ago and have pretty much gained back all the weight I had lost which I swore I would never do...Now I'm trying to get back on track to feel good and healty again...I started back up at the gym doing the same routine I had been doing but I don't think that's enough I think I need more or different. Also, I can't seem to find good low calorie recipe's that are quick and easy...any suggestions on gym workouts or recipes would be appreciated. I feel good about this site!!!

Replies

• RachieRoo323
    Options
    Sounds ALOT like me. I did everything I could possibly do. My weight use to come off as soon as I started eating better but now my metabolism is slower and I'm used to eating more than I should so when I cut down calories I'm starving. My doctor reccomended me taking phentermine. I've been on it for 2 1/2 weeks. It is amazing. It gives me energy to work out (which I haven't done in 2 years) and it makes me not hungry so when I eat I grab something healthy. I always cook my own food. Allrecipes.com has a zillion recipes with ratings and nutritional info. That is the site I use. And tastebook. I've also started eating way more beans and hardly any meat. That has helped. I've lost 9 pounds so far. I just joined this site yesturday and lost 1 overnight! :) Good luck!
  • KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    Hey,

Just start with the basics for cardio do some walking, if your machine is a little high tech it should have a ''hill'' mode giving you a hill to climb so to speak it should raise the degree of your threadmill every x seconds up and down up and down etc ( If you are able and willing to run you can do that also ofc ) or just use a stationairy bike or smth.

Taking it your at a decent gym you can also ask your trainer(s) to help you build a personal workout depening if you just wanna lose weight or also build muscle etc etc.

Cant help you on the low calorie recipes, I just eat smaller portions divided over 4-6 meals per day ( pref every 3 hours ) to max your metabolism.

Best of luck !