What's for dinner?

Options

Replies

• rachelsothers
    Options
    6 oz chicken cutlet seasoned with garlic powder and sea salt, cooked in butter on the stovetop, served with steamed green beans and a tiiiny serving of pasta roni noodles. and a Blue Moon ;)
  • Talkradio
    Talkradio Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Tacos ! Ground turkey with a can of green chiles mixed in, corn tortillas, lettuce, fresh jalapeños, avocado, sour cream, and Cholula. I had three and they were delicious.

For dessert I had two brownies based off this recipe, I added peanut butter and sea salt to suit my craving. <200 calories for both! http://www.thelondoner.me/2013/04/100-cal-chocofudge-brownies.html
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I was in a tearing hurry to get to my second job. I had a protein shake and a PB&J on wheat. When I got back home I had a garden salad with light ranch dressing.
  • atorina21
    atorina21 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    scrambled egg/mushroom/mozzarella cheese omelet and bacon.
  • kmande011
    Options
    Baked boneless skinless chicken breast, mrs dash fiesta lime seasoning, quinoa and peas

• daviloreana
    daviloreana Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    steak, mushrooms, and beans! yummmm proteeiiinnnn
  • akhilc
    akhilc Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    southwestern style salad and some more grilled chicken *yummy*
  • teralynn82
    teralynn82 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sweet potato soup
  • JordisTSM
    JordisTSM Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I made stuffed bell peppers with onions, garlic, thyme, oregano, basil, lean mince, eggplant, mushrooms, tomatoes, ricotta, and or course topped with some parmesan.
  • Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    teralynn82 wrote: »
    Sweet potato soup
    That sounds good! I am not normally a soup person but I was down at the cape and tried a cup of butternut squash. I am in love :-)
  • jmoore8311
    jmoore8311 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    jordistsm wrote: »
    I made stuffed bell peppers with onions, garlic, thyme, oregano, basil, lean mince, eggplant, mushrooms, tomatoes, ricotta, and or course topped with some parmesan.

• jmoore8311
    Options
    jmoore8311 wrote: »
    jordistsm wrote: »
    That sounds incredible!

• jmoore8311
    Options

Eileen_S wrote: »
    Turkey breast, asparagus, 2 slices of whole grain bread with PB2, 1 cup of Cheerios and 1 cup of Life cereal with Almond milk, Greek yogurt, 1 cup of mint chocolate chip ice cream, and one Quaker Rice Cake. I was hungry after my Stronglifts at the gym and still have a MAX 30 HIIT workout to do tonight so I had a big dinner with a veriety of foods.

Haha, girl, you sound like me! I love variety!!!
  • lovelylightz
    lovelylightz Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    3 slices of margarita pizza. Sooo full though!
  • teralynn82
    teralynn82 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Contrary03 wrote: »
    teralynn82 wrote: »
    Sweet potato soup
    That sounds good! I am not normally a soup person but I was down at the cape and tried a cup of butternut squash. I am in love :-)

It was delicious and super easy to make... all around win!
    http://asouthern-soul.blogspot.ca/2014/09/roasted-sweet-potato-soup.html
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Tonight will be honey mustard chicken, roasted potatoes and veggies.
  • tat2cookie
    tat2cookie Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast with tomatoes, bacon and guacamole wrapped in romaine.
  • arussell134
    arussell134 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Cabernet pot roast from Trader Joe's in the slow cooker - it's insanely good!! With that, raw spinach, homemade mashed potatoes, green beans, a slice of homemade banana bread and a glass of merlot. CANNOT WAIT!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    Grilling up some cheeseburgers and making home fries.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    I baked some fish, mini sweet peppers and onions. Then I made a "salsa" with the onion and peppers (chop after cooking), half avocado, 1/4 cup plain yogurt, and about 1 tsp hot sauce. I warmed 2 corn tortillas and put the fish and salsa in and yummy was it good! I also had a side of roasted Brussel sprouts.

I will be repeating that salsa with fish again as well as other meat.