recpie suggestions please? -_-

Options
gymbunny1_xo
gymbunny1_xo Posts: 15 Member
edited February 2015 in Recipes
I struggle To Stay within my sugar and calorie goal! Due mostly to having no imagination with food and then eating Candy as meals.. So if anyone could give Me some easy to make recpies, our any good recpie sites?.. What do ye Eat for breakfast/lunch/dinner? Ideas please :D

Replies

• iluvjc4ever
    iluvjc4ever Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My go to food for breakfast right now is one banana, one tortilla, honey and cookie butter. I spread about 1 tbsp of cookie butter on the tortilla , peel the banana, and add roughly 1-2 tsp of honey. Roll it up burrito style and enjoy.
  • ladyraiah
    ladyraiah Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Skinnytaste.com has fantastic recipes that are usually pretty easy. Looking at your food diary, you could definitely use more protein. It will help you feel full. Try to replace some of those high carb processed snack foods with some protein at every meal. Example: egg whites scrambled with some sharp cheddar on top with a slice of toast for breakfast, turkey breast with avocado, cream cheese, sprouts, cucumber, and lettuce on a whole wheat pita for lunch, broiled salmon with lemon and dill with a side of veggies and/or a salad for dinner. Snacks could be a hard boiled egg, cottage cheese with fruit, almonds, or celery w/ peanut butter. Pinterest is another great place for inspiration, and spark recipes you can specify calories or macro-nutrient content.
  • sheldonklein
    sheldonklein Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    At the risk of sounding like a jerk, no one can tell you what to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Google some food you like to eat and endless recipes will pop up. Grab one that sounds good and try it. If you lack basic cooking skills, there are good books. I prefer James Beard's Theory and Practice of Good Cooking, though it's a little dated, or mark Bittman's How to Cook Everything.
  • brittymat
    Options
    I use Taste of Home comfort food diet cookbooks they have everything from snacks to desserts. I have previously lost 50 lbs following their plan and have kept it off. Have never felt deprived or hungry eating 6 times a day. Also Sparks People has great recipes. Good luck!