Awesome! This is very motivational! I want new clothes too! Lol
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    <3
  • McCloud33
    McCloud33 Posts: 959 Member
    Options
    Best time to buy clothes is mid/late in that season as they're already trying to get rid of the stuff for the next season :smiley:
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    Yup, and as the wife of a tall and biggish dude, I can also tell you that you'll keep finding those great deals...men's medium and small clothes tend to get marked WAY down, L and XL Talls are usually sold out and out of stock before the first discount. ~grumpy cheapskate~
  • McCloud33
    Options
    EWJLang wrote: »
    Yup, and as the wife of a tall and biggish dude, I can also tell you that you'll keep finding those great deals...men's medium and small clothes tend to get marked WAY down, L and XL Talls are usually sold out and out of stock before the first discount. ~grumpy cheapskate~

Yeah...this coat was the absolute last one on the rack. I looked at the price tag before seeing the size and instantly said "if this fits I'm getting it!"
  • texasfarmer
    texasfarmer Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    Such an amazing feeling isn't it? Congratulations and keep up the hard work.
  • McCloud33
    Options
    Such an amazing feeling isn't it? Congratulations and keep up the hard work.

Yes it is a great feeling! Kinda scary how much I like buying new clothes now that I feel I look good in them. LOL
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    You look great, congrats, and I think it's great you thought to put a pic of the markdown tab. Just remember to be extra wonderful to your wife, because it's a big change for her too. :)
  • karaboo20
    Options
    You've done an awesome job! Clothes shopping always makes me mad lol. Looking great! Keep up :-)
  • jyogit
    jyogit Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    well done.. i just returned from new york city and i got some real bargains and in smaller sizes were much easier to find .. 2pairs of levis in the levis store for less than $38
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I love finding great bargains... especially when changing a wardrobe due to weightloss! :+1: You look amazing!!
  • SarahKhristan
    SarahKhristan Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Well done! Any time you can get a bargain while shopping is excellent.

Best of luck as you continue to hit new goals!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    I clicked on this because I love shopping threads B) Thanks for the photos. You are amazing. (*) (*)
  • McCloud33
    Options
    Thank you for all the compliments and encouragement. For anyone interested, this is what I used to look like.
    9a65ea32dbe430ec93c1d38fca23576f22ec.jpg9a6518381604bcb8abe90e83fc40e380b8ef.jpg

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!