50 lbs GONE!

Options
I started this journey December 26th, 2010 and as of today, I have conquered 50 lbs of fat that I will never see again! No big secrets. I exercise daily. I eat within reason. I log my food. I started with 3 rounds of 30 Day Shred...and an hour of cardio on bike or treadmill. I went on to Ripped in 30 for 45 days with a minimum of 3 mile daily run. I am now doing Zumba Exhilarate and running a minimum of 4 miles a day. I also use all of Jillian Michael's DVDs when I want to mix it up. I literally own them all and have used them all. 6 week 6 pack is one of my favorites! I am asthmatic but haven't needed medication since January. I would love to give you a novel length story of my journey up until this point but I'm crunched for time. I have posted my before/during/after pics in my blog.

http://canibecomemyownleadinglady.blogspot.com/

I am 10-15 lbs away from my goal weight. I assume it will take awhile for those last lbs to come off but for now, I am happy to have come this far and feel this dang good! I hope this helps inspire at least one person.

Replies

• losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    That is great!!!! WTG!!!!
  • pkizzle7
    pkizzle7 Posts: 26
    Options
    Damn, amazing transformation.....Keep up the good work!!!!!
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your transformation :) Inspiring!
  • mdickhaut
    mdickhaut Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Absolutely inspiring.
  • Lshizz
    Lshizz Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Looking good, that hard work paid off!
  • lisafrancis629
    Options
    Congratulations!:flowerforyou: 50 lbs is a great accomplishment. Can't wait till I hit that mark myself.
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Congratulations - this is a GREAT achievement! You look marvelous :-)
  • CallMeMamaBoo
    CallMeMamaBoo Posts: 295
    Options
    Thanks everyone! This place keeps me inspired and accountable! LOVE IT!
  • carmelasergi
    carmelasergi Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :flowerforyou:
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Wow.....Good for you. You started about where I did so it is nice to see it can be done!!!!! You look great!!!!!
  • michelellawrence
    Options
    wow!!!!! amazing! You are so beautiful!! great job girl!! Keep up the good fight!! YOU GOT THIS! :)
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    congrats, eating well & exercicing helps a great deal, you are a inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!