New Mommy

Options
My friends call me Te', I'm 28 years old, a graphic designer and now A new mommy. I recently gave birth 4 months ago to the most beautiful baby girl but now I'm ready to not only get back in shape but get in the best shape I've ever been body!

"If you focus on results you will never change but if you focus on change you will get results." ~Jack Dixon

Replies

• hteonya431
    Options
    hteonya431 wrote: »
    My friends call me Te', I'm 28 years old, a graphic designer and now A new mommy. I recently gave birth 4 months ago to the most beautiful baby girl but now I'm ready to not only get back in shape but get in the best shape I've ever been body!

"If you focus on results you will never change but if you focus on change you will get results." ~Jack Dixon

• Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Congrats :)
  • hteonya431
    Options
    Thank you!
  • faaizahassan25
    faaizahassan25 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hteonya431 wrote: »

Congrats and welcome. Is that okay if I add you as a friend??
  • hteonya431
    Options
    Of course, I would like that! Congrats to you as well!