small nsv

bigmamma3
bigmamma3 Posts: 134
edited September 27 in Success Stories
Hi all hope you are all well!

This isn't the most exciting of nsv's but i have always been very shy and steared clear of doing anything that would draw attention to me or make me look silly. so i was kind of avoiding life in a way i wouldn't even play at the park with my kids for fear of being laughed at.

Well that was until recently. Lately i seem to be a changed woman i run after my 6year old down the road i go on thezip wire at the local park and today i took the two youngest to a farm and was running along balance beams and sliding down slides with my 3year old and honestly couldn't care what people thought.

I started this journey to look good and be healthy but i am gaining so much more. I know i still have a way to go but i wanted to thank you all for all your help so far and for helping me to finally start living my life instead of watching it pass me by. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    Wonderful NSV and not small. We are all trying to change our lives to be healthier, happier, and in my case, smaller. Congratulations! Keep smiling and playing!
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Good for you! and I'm sure your kids loved it!
  • congratulations!! no victory is small. much success!
  • tjislovinglife
    tjislovinglife Posts: 101 Member
    :smile: I love your story good for you
  • there is nothing small to that...it's a HUGE nsv!!!
  • Aesop101
    Aesop101 Posts: 758 Member
    Ask the kids! That's a big one!

Never had so much fun than when I was playing with my kids at the park.
  • luvmy2babies
    luvmy2babies Posts: 94 Member
    Thats great. And thats not a small nsv, that is a HUGE NSV. I am very proud of you.
  • jeff261159
    jeff261159 Posts: 385
    Fantastic posting, inspiration :-)

Keep up the great work, youre doing brilliantly
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!