Where's my motivation

Options
I could scream, I've joined so many weightloss groups but can't stick to any of them for more than a few weeks even though I'm getting really good losses. After my second baby being nearly one I really don't want to be fat anymore but even after things like putting the effort into going to the gym I still binge after getting in from work late at night. Any advice??

Replies

• loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    Have you tried doing 6 small meals a day so you aren't as hungry? Or doing 3 meals and then doing 3 snacks? That way when you get home from work you won't want to binge on food from starvation.
  • trini1114
    Options
    I try to stick to 3 meals a day no snacks as I want to lose the weight quickly maybe I'm being to strict which leads to binging I don't know
  • Troy13691
    Troy13691 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You definitely need to have some snacks smaller portions will allow for snacks save one snack for after work. I go for mango sorbet "ice cream" that's literally like 63 calories so it's almost guilt free and kills my cravings. Try to allow 3 snacks in between your meals to keep your metabolism going and hopefully kill your binge habit.
    Also remember it's better to indulge a little then be so strict that you end up indulging a lot. Reward yourself every now and again just don't go over board :)