Anyone with an open diary?

Options
I am looking for friends to add that don't mind sharing their diary. I find food inspiration from others meals. I have my diary open to friends. Anyone willing to friend and share?

Replies

• adnaram
    adnaram Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'd be your friend and share. My diary is an open book.
  • alaynavee
    alaynavee Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I keep my diary open for the same reason, I get ideas and learn from others. I've been at this for about a year and half and still working it. Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • wesley58
    wesley58 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    my diary is open, you can add me
  • MezaEza
    MezaEza Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends but you're welcome to add me and check it out :)
  • blakeym
    blakeym Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I think it helps keep you accountable. Mine is open.
  • o0taravat0o
    Options
    Me too.. I have open diary :smile: don't hesitate to add me
  • sarahann104
    sarahann104 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Sure:) Mine is open
  • naturesfempower
    naturesfempower Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Diary is open to friends. You may add me if you wish.
  • silverstar7337
    silverstar7337 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys so much!! It's so helpful when trying to plan when you can see other peoples yummy meals!
  • bahbedwire
    bahbedwire Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey, my diary is open to friends if you want to have a peek. Add me if you would like to. Cheers!
  • DeadsAndDoritos
    DeadsAndDoritos Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Hi. My diary is open to friends. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,045 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Mine's public; feel free to add me. I usually eat around 1700-1900 calories and try to hit over 100g of protein. Right now I'm doing a more restrictive cut and am eating around 1500.

I'm not sure how useful my diary would be in terms of meal ideas, since it gets repetitive; I tend to go through phases where I want to eat the same snack(s) every single day for weeks until suddenly I'm sick of whatever it is and move on to something else. My current snack of choice is cottage cheese with honey and dark cocoa powder.

ETA that I also do intermittent fasting, so again, not sure how useful.
  • flowergirl46806
    flowergirl46806 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I Started over 2 weeks ago, I am on a 1200 calorie diet, I have began exercising. I also started a blog! Feel free to add me
  • momtoaz
    momtoaz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I sent request to everyone here. I have an open diary I like sharing and seeing what others are doing on their journey anyone can add me also
  • JessMoTX
    Options
    I have an open diary as well. Not a lot of my fitness pals are willing to share that with me. I'd love to have some friends that I can steal food ideas from!
  • karaboo20
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) though you may occasionally catch me with a Girl Scout cookie or two lol
  • JessMoTX
    Options
    Do any of you ever look at someone's diary and wonder if they're actually having any success? One of my friends eats the most ridiculous things, stays under her calories, but complains about not losing weight. I feel bad for kinda being judgy, and although I know her IRL, I don't feel like we're close enough for me to say anything to her..
  • tnwlkr43
    tnwlkr43 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    mine is opn
  • sgthaggard
    sgthaggard Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends. Feel free to add me.
  • jennamae102
    jennamae102 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, mine is open to friends! I haven't been doing great the last week or so but getting back on it this week :)