Here I am again. Losing the same pounds over and over.

Options
I would love some support to help me stay on track. I got a new job in October and gained 15 lbs mostly because of my weakness in just grabbing unhealthy snacks even when I'm not hungry. I have a sweet tooth that is killing me. I will offer support as well. Thank you.

Replies

• crunchienugget
    crunchienugget Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Hey Linda-I know the feeling. We can support each other :)
  • laporter62
    laporter62 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    i know that feeling well, i have pt twice a week and that is keeping the weight the same, but am not making any inroads need to clean up my eating and try and get some more exercise in each week
    happy to join in any ideas?
  • lynn14
    lynn14 Posts: 116
    Options
    I know the feeling all to well myself. You are not alone.
    Don't beat yourself up, the good thing is your here trying to better yourself!
    I know if I take the time to make available better choices I eat better. For example, have apples, oranges, bananas, grapes, cucumber...you get the idea around. When I get dinner ready I make 3-5 salads, wrap in Seran Wrap and grab that for lunch or dinner. I just add protein. Making those are the reason I can make better decisions when I grab! You can do this...tell it to yourself and see your actions that will better you!
  • earthakin
    earthakin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are definitely not alone. My approach for today is to change one habit a week and try to overall have a healthier lifestyle. I usually go all in and tell myself I will do it again tomorrow. The sweets are a problem, all that sugar and refined flour is tough to give up. Can you cut down on your consumption? Cold turkey works better for me, but not in the long run. Don't give up or beat yourself up.
  • SpnkyBns
    SpnkyBns Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Same here....trying to lose it again....