50 days logged, 12lbs down

Options

Started in January and have been on a roll so far. I'm 5'4 and started around 150lbs, 1st goal is set for 135lbs (I'm sooo close, but this month I've seen minimal scale movement) and final goal is somewhere around 125lbs. January I simply lowered my calorie intake, for February I have also added 20-45min of work out videos each day.

1st photo is older, but accurate in showing the weight. 2nd photo was taken at day 49. I see some subtle differences, but I know the suit definitely fits looser than before. I can't wait to see what happens on day 75 and 100 :) Lol had to edit my facial expression in photo #2, trust me the new one is much better :)

wlb1f6t6ltge.jpgikcov36bzfv8.jpg

Replies

• karaboo20
    Options
    Awesome job! You can definitely see it in your legs!
  • laurahickman14
    laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    One step at a time - looking to make more friends and share lots of motivation and tips with you all - the more friends the happier!
  • lycheenmango
    lycheenmango Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Great progress! I am the same height as you and my goal too is to get to 125 lbs in the coming few months. At 148 lbs right now :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!