*waves* Hello fellow fitness pals!

Options
Just discovered this app for my iphone after deciding my old one was too cumbersome to do food entries on, and looking at videos of me dancing and realizing that I look decidedly... well... Chunky! ugh.
And since I am a dancer, my husband has to throw me around, 15 lbs makes a difference to whether or not he throws his back out at the same time. lol. So I am looking for support and friends for some accountability! Doing well so far, though I think I haven't been eating enough, or underestimating my activity levels, since Ive lost 3 lbs since the weekend... but that is just water, right? :) happy exercising everyone!

Replies

• KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    Well it doesnt have to be water, if you have acces to a more high tech scale to weigh yourself on like at a decent gym it will also record stuff like % water/bodyfat/muscle etc.

I always tend to weight myself on one of those every month around the same day and just weigh myself daily or once every few days on a normal scale.

Best of luck on your weight loss journey ! =)
  • Slipstreme
    Slipstreme Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi Kiazokunomaiku (thats a mouthful!)

I actually only have an impedance scale- but it tends to tell me that I am consistently dehydrated no matter what, so I ignore the %body water... thanks for the "hello so quickly. this appears to be a very active forum!
  • loopylis
    loopylis Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi there! It isnt necessarilly water, either way its a loss so well done!
    Good luck on your weight loss journey :)