Who wants to lose 70 to 80 lbs!?

Options
2»

Replies

• nc22885
    Options
    I've made attempts to log on here, but I want to make a better effort- I've got 6 months til I turn 30, and I want to go into my 30s a bit healthier. I'm looking to lose around 90-100lbs in total, I'm hoping it'll seem less daunting with support!
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Nearly, I've a final goal of another 65 on top of the 57 already lost gained & lost again :blush:
  • thecraftinista
    thecraftinista Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Losing 70lbs is what I'm hoping for and I've already lost 26 of those pounds!
  • girligirl1617
    girligirl1617 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Could also use the support ! Was down 60 lbs but gained 80 after having surgery. ;)
  • milliken007
    Options
    I have lost 33lbs since 1 Jan 15 it's hard work I have another 40 lbs to go support is so important in this aim. A good balanced diet has shown me I can still be full without the sweets and crisps.
  • missplathe
    Options
    I'm in desperate need to lose weight... I'm the heaviest I've ever been. I would love new friends for support!
  • elyssam610
    Options
    I just had a baby almost 3 weeks ago and need to lose the baby weight and then some. Add me! We all need thr support!
  • Stardust620
    Stardust620 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose about 80 pounds and just getting started, I'll add you! I'm looking for more friends for support and motivation, too, so everyone please feel free to add me too!
  • Locagirl87
    Locagirl87 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You guys are all great! I think I've added anyone who hasn't already added me, but if I missed you feel free to add me I'm down another 5 pounds from writing this originally so all is going well so far!!!