Looking for friends who log every day for support

Options
Hi my Name is Tina and I have tried many times before to lose weight but this time I am determined I started on Feb 4th 2015 and so far have lost 5 lbs and 11 1/4 inches but it is a Lonely process... My husband who became paralyzed from the waist down in 2012 is also going to the gym now also I am over joyed because it took him 3 years after he fell ill to come out of his depression. I am his care giver so when he fell ill I stopped taking care of myself so now we are both back on track

Replies

• crystalnichols395
    crystalnichols395 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like! I'm always logging my food daily and am always willing to help someone who is going through the same as me.
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm usually pretty consistent about logging-do take occasional days off (vacations, etc) but I'm always here for support.
  • AviBZ
    AviBZ Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I log nearly every day. Please feel free to add me.
  • FHTDJTR
    Options
    Please add me! I am new to the site and need lots of support. So together we can help each other!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I log everyday, but have recently been falling off the diet wagon. I need people to help and will offer support as well.
  • Colleens6677
    Colleens6677 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I log in every day and try to be supportive and motivational to all of my friends. feel free to add me!
  • lynndot1
    lynndot1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. Although I admit I am not logging today...because it's my birthday. Haha. The little hole in the wall place I'm going to for dinner/dessert doesn't have nutritional info anyway so I'm enjoying a day off. But otherwise I'm usually pretty consistent.
  • SusanKing1981
    SusanKing1981 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I log every day without fail!
  • Nikeolie
    Nikeolie Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I log daily, feel free to add me. I have over 100 lb to lose, and we can do it :)
  • mrenee612
    mrenee612 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well, we can all support each other!
  • TiffKouns
    TiffKouns Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I log in every day! Love to have friends with the same motivation.
  • NewTina2016
    NewTina2016 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

Thanks everyone! lets do this! Happy Birthday Lynndot
  • shans34
    shans34 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    You can add me, we all could use more support!!!!!
  • Brolivia3D
    Brolivia3D Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I log pretty much every day, so feel free to add me!
  • rox4012
    rox4012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I log regularly - and have lost 30 pounds since August - although Im coming off a long plateau and took a short break from logging food where I was on vacation (and subsequently gained 6 pounds) .... recommitting and could use the support of others this time around.
  • cdloyer
    cdloyer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me! I'm looking for support too ad so far (fingers crossed) I've logged every day.
  • nlo_
    nlo_ Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like! I have been logging in regularly but need the support too!
  • jmmarcellus
    jmmarcellus Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me as well if you like, I have been logging daily and could also use some support!
  • kaimi2011
    kaimi2011 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Please add me
    I log daily
  • Khalstead0517
    Khalstead0517 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My name is Tina too...and I started Feb 4th 2014 lol. I lost 85 lbs last year and have another 200 to lose. I log daily,and my diary is open to friends,I log EVERYTHING...even when I make really BAD decisions! Anyone is welcome to add me!