HELP !!!!

Options
I can't seem to lose weight , I have tried everything

Replies

• ana3067
    ana3067 Posts: 5,623 Member
    Options
    Have you tried following MFP's guided caloric intake set-up and logging daily while meeting your caloric goals?
  • lemonlionheart
    lemonlionheart Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    By 'everything', do you mean that you have been logging accurately using a food scale and staying within your calorie goal for at least a month? Or that you tried a bunch of fad diets that didn't work? Please be specific about what you have tried and open your food diary to the public to get more specific advice.
  • PinkCoconut
    PinkCoconut Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me and we'll chat, perhaps I can help to pinpoint something for you! :)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    ana3067 wrote: »
    Have you tried following MFP's guided caloric intake set-up and logging daily while meeting your caloric goals?

Good question!
  • Forty6and2
    Forty6and2 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    By 'everything', do you mean that you have been logging accurately using a food scale and staying within your calorie goal for at least a month? Or that you tried a bunch of fad diets that didn't work? Please be specific about what you have tried and open your food diary to the public to get more specific advice.

This is a really good point! If you haven't purchased a food scale yet, do it now! It will be your friend for a long time.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Can you open your diary?
  • SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Everything?

No you haven't.

You haven't yet tried eating less than you burn, otherwise you'd have lost and we wouldn't be having this conversation, right?
  • maichad
    Options
    Yes I do count my calories and even with a special diet I just can't seem to loose weight . I don't eat enough and no I don't eat out as well . I'm too busy to sit and eat . By special diet I mean I do measure everything with a scale . My daughter has type 1 and celiac disease so we tend to eat healthy . I do tend to stress out a lot but that's just me . After my daughter was diagnosed I gained 80lb . That was 3 years ago and can't seem to get rid of it . I do log everything I eat and most of the time I'm way under my calorie intake . How do I open my diary ? I'm kinda new on here . Also doe anyone know if I removed my gallbladder if that will keep me from losing weight ?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    Options
    Again, can you open your diary?
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    There is NO magic involved. If you eat less calories than you burn, you do lose weight. You are either consuming more than you realize or your calorie goal is too high.
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    People will be able to help you more if you open your diary and you provide them with your stats (height, current weight, goal weight, amount you are trying to lose each week, and MFP calorie goal). Otherwise, it will be hard for anyone to give you specific advice that will you in this situation. Good luck!
  • crumbtinies
    crumbtinies Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    To open your diary go to "food" -->"settings" -->"diary sharing" and change that to public.
  • wkwebby
    wkwebby Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Gall bladders affect the way we digest fat. If you had it removed, you should probably go to a registered dietician to see how you should adjust things in your diet. You'll probably need to go with a lower fat diet and only good fats (no saturated fats, or transfats, etc.) from nuts or avocados.

You need to go to the RD to see what percentages will help you stay satiated and healthy.
  • lemonlionheart
    lemonlionheart Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    How long have you been counting calories? How many calories do you eat daily?