New, we'll see how this goes...

Options
Hey, I'm Carleen, new to the site and sorta skeptical but excited.... I've tried other online food diaries and exercise programs before I got pregnant to try and lose that extra 5-10lbs but now I need to lose the weight from my pregnancy and someone referred me to this site... so far I like it better because the food diary is so much easier to use... anyways, i guess thats all for now, gotta go hungry baby calling :sad:

Replies

• supermom1114
    Options
    Hey, I'm Carleen, new to the site and sorta skeptical but excited.... I've tried other online food diaries and exercise programs before I got pregnant to try and lose that extra 5-10lbs but now I need to lose the weight from my pregnancy and someone referred me to this site... so far I like it better because the food diary is so much easier to use... anyways, i guess thats all for now, gotta go hungry baby calling :sad:
  • supermom1114
    Options
    oops lets see if my sig works now
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. It's a great site
  • Chellekk
    Chellekk Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I love this site. It has really opened my eyes to what and how much I really eat.
  • figueres3
    figueres3 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You'll love it... it has worked for so many people-- it keeps me coming back again and again... every day.

Be acurate and consistent in entering your food! It's one of the big secrets to loosing weight using this site.

Congrats on having a baby! I too am here for that reason...
  • 1harleygal
    1harleygal Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You can do this, we all need to do something for ourselves and this site is wonderful :flowerforyou:
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Hi and wellcome. I am a Mommy of 3 and have lost 62 pounds since my last and final baby in Feb. I have had great success with MFP and hoping you love it as much as we do!!