Need to lose about 28pounds I'm at 155.

Options
Starting ideal protein diet anyone else ?

Replies

• KingsGirl4
    KingsGirl4 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'm with you Hanna! I'm currently at 147 and I'm trying to get to about 119 (28 as well!).

My current mini goal is 10 pounds to 137 - aiming for May 4.

I'm aiming to reach 119 by June/July, so that's averaging a little less than 1.5 lbs/week. I'm a little nervous because that's a tough goal.

I was 172 January 2014, and I lost 25 pounds so far. I need to step up my game though to lose the pounds this fast. :smile:
  • Hannacortez241990
    Options
    I meant 22pounds I didn't calculate that good lol but yes I'm trying to find people like u I'm a add u maybe we can share helpful tips . I'm starting ideal protein diet 26th
  • chelledizzle1
    Options
    I'm similar to the two of you. I've been at a steady 141, going up and down a little bit for a few years. I've gone up to 146, sometimes fluctuating to 148 or down to 144. I have started and stopped weight loss attempts many times, but this time I really want to stick to it. I think my goal weight would be 125. I'm 5'5.
  • Kristeva
    Kristeva Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 37 lbs. I too am at 155. Been up and down ten lbs for the last few months. Time to look for support and get serious!
  • kadan4
    kadan4 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and weigh 150 right now. I want to get to 120-125. I've been a MFP member a while but got away from it. I'm starting back up with only a week behind me now but I'm determined and would love the support from people with similar goals. Add me if you want to keep each other on track and share tips. :)
  • BrandiMefferd
    BrandiMefferd Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, ladies! I'm trying to lose between 25-30 lbs; I'm at 150 now and hoping to make 120 by the end of the year -- I'm only 5'4 so it's quite necessary that I lose some weight! My husband and I had our first child in June of 2014 and I've been struggling to lose the weight and get back in shape; still haven't figured out how to juggle house work, work work, family time and still make it on the treadmill before passing out in the evening!

I'd love some new friends to help me stay on track! I just got a fitbit in the mail yesterday and am looking to start back up on 30 Day Shred alternating with C25k.

Thanks, and good luck!
  • MrBryGuy
    MrBryGuy Posts: 115
    Options
    Same here. Looking to lose 25-30 lbs. I'm at 185 right now. I eat a high protein diet and that has helped me to lose weight with the workouts I do. Feel free to add me!