Round 3 - P90X - the next level

Options
rgoodearl
rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
I'm starting round 3 of P90X on Monday, I will use MFP to log my progress as much as possible. I've had great success with the program in previous rounds and I'm looking to "Bring it" to the next level. A few goals I have...finally get the 6 pack...attempt to qualify for the next contest that P90X offers and continue to train for half marathon this fall...location and event unknown. This round of P90X will have some challenges as I will be traveling extensively to the Middle East in July so I will need keep focused and on task and have faith that MFP keep me accountable. :smile:

Replies

• mishelnkiki
    mishelnkiki Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    THAT IS AWESOME! im on round one, just started week 4. LOVE it! sending a req so i can follow. thanks! and best of luck!
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    P90X rocks! Totaly transformed my 42 year old body.

In Round 5 right now!
  • beverlyl64
    beverlyl64 Posts: 381
    Options
    That's great! Keep it up! I'll be starting P90X after I finish Turbo Fire, the have Insanity Asylum just waiting for me. BB products rock!
  • JustMichelleB
    JustMichelleB Posts: 290
    Options
    YOur before and after pictures speak volumes!
    I just started round 2 of P90X on Sunday. Hoping to see more results during this round.
  • lovekinds2001
    Options
    i just started it myself and its so hard 4 me. but seeing friends doing it encourages me alot.:smile:
  • Mike523
    Mike523 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Wow man, that is one hell of a transformation!!! You look fantastic, and I bet you feel even better than you look.

I am about to finish Power 90 for the first time, and I'm moving on to Power 90 Master Series before ultimately graduating to P90X in August.

I wish you all the best in your journey, you have an amazing story!!!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    thats great, i'm in the middle of round 2 do you have progress pics so far?