Greetings from Atlanta!

Options
Hi! My name is Jayda Cabbell mother of eleven, yes 11. four biological children and seven step children. I only downloaded to app because, I wanted to count calories. I'm so grateful I did, I found so much! I'm so on fire right now to gain control over my body. I decided to stop trying to go back to the size I used to be, but push for more, push to become healthy. Being fit is no longer a chore for me, but it's a lifestyle! I look forward to be encouraged and encouraged you along the way!

Replies

• catcrazy
    catcrazy Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome

start sending out friend requests, look on the forums for folk with similar goals or interests to yourself...giving and getting encouragement is a big motivator!

Good Luck

Oh and WTG on the parenting...11! Sounds fun but very tiring!
  • KaizokuNoMaiku
    Options
    Are you going for your own soccer team ? Haha sorry you must hear that a lot ^^ but I rly think that is awesome to have such a big and loving family but is must be crazy from time to time.

If you understand that beeing healthy isnt a job or chore but a lifestyle your already well on your way !

Best of luck !!!!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Welcome.... from the north side of ATL myself.... I am up in Acworth! :drinker:
  • lovekinds2001
    Options
    welcome u r in the right place...also from Atlanta