Making friends!

Options
laurahickman14
laurahickman14 Posts: 84 Member
One step at a time - looking to make more friends and share lots of motivation and tips with you all - the more friends the happier!

Replies

• csheaves
    csheaves Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is csheaves,you could add me as friend, I would appreciate it, thx,any helpful tips and motivation needed
  • rubyslippersinoz
    Options
    Hi, I have been using myfitnesspal for 5 weeks now to track my calories. I just discovered this community tab. So far I am down 17 pounds and would love to have friends for motivation and recipe exchanges. I'm not real sure what I'm doing or how to add a friend. Any help would be appreciated.
  • bouncingtigger8
    bouncingtigger8 Posts: 10 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Hiya!
  • csheaves
    Options
    Helloooo, bouncingtigger8, I sent u a friend request,
  • missnamorley
    missnamorley Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello!! Wishing you all a successful journey :)
  • csheaves
    Options
  • lovematthewchristopher
    Options
    Hi almost 50 (in a few weeks) been on MFP since November 2014, but started my journey in September 2014, all total i have lost 40 pounds and still want to lose at least another40. Always up for new friends who will motivate, joke around and help eachother on this awesome journey forward. Add me if you like
  • katcourt
    katcourt Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me!
  • glgates3
    Options
    My wife and I just installed this app, looking to get back in control of our health. Feel free to send an invite. Looking to see the successes of others and encourage as we go down this path.
  • RonicaWhitehurst
    RonicaWhitehurst Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! You all can add me, the more the better, it really helps to have ppl supporting and motivating you. I welcome any friend request
  • TracyBrown1979
    TracyBrown1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi almost 50 (in a few weeks) been on MFP since November 2014, but started my journey in September 2014, all total i have lost 40 pounds and still want to lose at least another40. Always up for new friends who will motivate, joke around and help eachother on this awesome journey forward. Add me if you like

• TracyBrown1979
    TracyBrown1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Well done on the weight lose. Your doing brilliant keep it up
  • mooresandy41
    mooresandy41 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this site also. I'm desperate to lose around 80 pounds. I need friends, motivation, recipes, and beginners excersise help! I have to be careful because of back pain. When the weather warms up I will walk outside. I need some one to help prod me along! Lol! Feel free to add me as a friend.

Thanks,

mooresandy41
  • ncbeachybum
    ncbeachybum Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm looking for new friends. I'm not new to the site, but this is my second go round.
  • Laylasmommy2012
    Laylasmommy2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am also new. I love having new friends to help motivate and support each other.
  • eesh78
    eesh78 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi. You can add me.