Iha mother of 3 I am looking forward to lose 20 pounds I need lots of motivation please.help

Options
new looking for friends!!!

Replies

• megginanderson
    megginanderson Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids too! Lets DO this!
  • BeBe128
    BeBe128 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im always looking to support and receive some in return. And I too am a mommy and looking to loose maybe another 5-10 lbs.
  • Testami73
    Options
    3 kids here too... on a new journey to lose at least 60 pounds. Down 14 so far.
  • pointytoes
    Options
    Hi guys 3 kids as well :) im really struggling at the min and really need some support x
  • kred2015
    Options
    Count me in, 3 kids here aswel and very hard looking after my 7yr, 5yr and 3month old kids and keep myself out of the biscuit and cereal cupboard! We can get rid of a few lbs though look what we were able to do in the labour ward!!
  • donnawtm
    donnawtm Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Mum of 2 (2&4yrs) I want to lose about 20lbs but mostly hoping to get more energy from eating right to keep up with the sprogs! Nice flat tummy would be a major bonus too
  • jaceytr0n
    jaceytr0n Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Mom of 15 month old twins, looking to lose 15 maybe 20 pounds. Not sure why I'm not thinner, I never have time to eat and I'm lifting and chasing them all day lol.
  • KV5618
    KV5618 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey have a son....looking to lose about 30lbs....need motivation will power and a reminder here n there !!!