Replies

• Xaspar
    Xaspar Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    Wow! Look at YOU! Great job!
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    That MY GIRL right there...You already know I think you are so awesome and doing an outstanding job! The plus of it all..You are beautiful Inner and outer..Love You girl...
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Smokin!!! Congrats!!! :flowerforyou:
  • VixFit2011
    VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Very pretty!
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I ate 1200 cals of lean mean (fish, chicken, sirloin beef) no fast food, veggies and fruit and most of all I hit the gym 6days a week and stayed until I burned 650 cals a day! It was a total of 7weeks tops. Now I'm trying to get myself to eat 1500 to maintain but I'm used to only eating 1200. I'm shaping my body now but only 5days a week at the gym.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!:drinker:
  • justaloozer
    justaloozer Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You already looked fabulous at 140 but you look even better now! Congrats!
  • EHBRown28
    EHBRown28 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! At times when I want to eat what & when I shouldn't, it REALLY helps to see the progress of others who are also on this journey.
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    Look at my HAWT friend! You have done the damn thing, honey.
  • Vio_Fit_Bunny
    Vio_Fit_Bunny Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look amazing...keep it up....!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Well I thought you looked great before but now you're SMOKIN'!!! GREAT JOB LADY!
  • wanda1956
    wanda1956 Posts: 110
    Options
    Beautiful...bravo!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    well i think you look sexy in what you call your "fat" pics ;) but great job, i can tell you have done a lot of work! congrats :)
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    When I was 140, it looked nice in clothes only! and only from a back view w/pants on :laugh: I stomach was hanging over my pants, the back of my legs were like cottage cheese (YUK) and my back fat was hanging over my bra (even more YUK) so I had to do something because this year I want to were a monokini and for the first time in 13yrs I can wear a pair of shorts. I wasn't always 140, it just got out of hand 2yrs ago.
  • melibea
    melibea Posts: 228
    Options
    You're so beautiful it's not even fair! LOL And you look even better after all that shrinking :)
  • remaho80
    remaho80 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I can totally tell! You look amazing!
  • anitanz
    anitanz Posts: 72
    Options
    Wow, you look great! Love that dress on you, super cute!
    Thanks for sharing!
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    You were very pretty before and now you're a knock out! Excellent job! Good for you! :)
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic..I can really see the changes! And look at that smile-your beautiful!
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    woah, what a difference. Youve done really well.
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209
    Options
    well done u look great:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!